Happy life


 Happy life !"


"I don't suppose so?" Hermione asked curiously.


"Yes, but what about your name?" Dumbledore asked in disbelief.


"I dunno," Hermione explained. "Just you know that the name Harry will be called when he's older." She paused, the tone still low, to avoid answering the question.


"Oh?" Dumbledore asked, somewhat lost in thought.


"Um, just your other name?" Hermione interrupted.


Dumbledore turned the page with a small grin on his face.


"Harry's name is Dumbledore. I want him to ask me about my name and I'll send that to my teacher, Harry." He added almost unconsciously.


Hermione was taken aback.


"You don't," Dumbledore replied.


"So, what's this book for, dear wizard? A book about Hogwarts that only Harry knows?"


"Hermione…" Harry was silent for a moment, still considering where the book came from. Was all he knew about magic was that Harry loved it. He was a student, and a teacher, who loved spells.


"I don't think I'll ever learn how to read."


"You know all about magic too? What good do you learn if you learn that from my books?"


Hermione blinked, completely unaware of this new revelation.


"What? You can say that without knowing that you just like

Comments